Threats of impeaching a sitting Catholic President are on the rise in a country some of the Protestants believe they own lock, stock, and barrel. The miscreants had the gall to send another Catholic, Ted Cruz, to deliver that message to Joe Biden. I am afraid that impeachment awaits Joe Biden, should the GOP flip Congress in 2022, if he does not grow a spine and starts acting in defense of his presidency and legacy. The bad Orangemen in this country are coming for you, Mr. President.
Having said that, and short of indicting the 45th President for his coup attempt, I believe that patriots, like Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger and millions of Americans, can, with their votes, save us from the Fuhrer Donald Trump. I believe that confederacy is an immense danger to our Republic, which the GOP is enabling to harvest for votes without any regard to its danger lurking, which may metastasize anytime into terrorists storming our democratic institutions.
FIVE CHANGES JOE BIDEN MUST EMBRACE TO SAVE HIS PRESIDENCY
The five things Biden must do to save his legacy.
- Joe Biden must send signals to AG Merrick Garland to indict Donald Trump for his coup attempt on January 6 to stop him from ever running for office again. If Garland is too weak to act, get rid of him. Find another Gutsy AG who will. The sooner, the better.
- Joe Biden must either listen more often to his Chief of Staff or replace him with one he is willing to listen to. His long political career does not make him prone to mistakes, which he seems to be making often lately. No excuse for the Afghanistan exit fiasco. No excuse for not tackling voting rights seriously. And certainly no excuse for letting third-rate Democratic Senators run his agenda through their corrupt money mills.
- Our Commander-in-Chief must begin to act more forcefully by announcing his intentions to the world veiled by clear threats to use his powers. Something he did not do as he delivered hi January 6 speech. If this President does not begin to twist some arms, his weakness will become the excuse for everyone to either abandon him, or, in the extreme, to impeach him. No more White House meetings to caress and cajole. Read the book “Master of the Senate” to learn how Lyndon Johnson built his legacy. Mostly as the son of a bitch par excellence.
Everything points to Donald Trump rolling over him [Biden] in 2024 like a hot iron rolls over a wrinkled shirt.
THE EASIEST TWO CHANGES YET
- Joe Biden must think of himself as the President, and not the Catholic President who must tread carefully and lightly. If he does not, everything points to Donald Trump rolling over him in 2024 like a hot iron rolls over a wrinkled shirt.
- The President must forgive all student loans to mobilize and re-energize the youth in this country who have turned on him. Don’t underestimate the power of 45 million voters the majority of whom voted for Joe Biden. Biden can save his popularity with a stroke of a pen. Do it May 2022 just as most students graduate from colleges. Deliver the news in a Commencement speech. Impact Mr. President. Impact. Let those degenerates, like Senator Ted Cruz, squirm with disgust.
He [Biden] may doom his legacy and we may lose this country to a bunch of fascist nationalists who would make Hitler look like a baby in a crib.
IMPEACHMENT AWAITS JOE BIDEN
This old dog must learn new tricks if he wants to survive Washington and a nation in the grasp of a fascist former president.
Forgive my bluntness, but it seems that sounding the regular alarms is not working for Biden. He seems oblivious to what is important, and what steps he must take to save this country from the onslaught coming his way. His obsession with bipartisanship will sink his ship as surely as Trump is a pathological liar.
If this President does not take these five steps seriously, he may doom his legacy and we may lose this country to a bunch of fascist nationalists who would make Hitler look like a baby in a crib. Especially considering the violent past of our history.
If their ancestors can exterminate the American natives, they can also exterminate the blacks and the Jews in this country.
Remember my words. They come from the experience of watching Washington work over the last 40 years.
In fact, I am telling you now “I told you so”.
Doom and gloom on my part, you think? Maybe. But to save this nation, we must see the worst coming.